Sunday, June 3, 2007

Finally, the weekend is over


Ice Cream Face
Originally uploaded by Rob Diggity
Boy did this weekend seem long. Not that it's a bad situation to be in. It just seemed like there was so many things to do and so little time. Since May's been out of town I haven't been able to sleep well. I've had head aches just around bed time. Maybe I just miss her.

I really wanted to see my little nephews this weekend. I was able to do that on Saturday w/ my All-Star Chucky as I took him and Skylar to the Oakland Animal Shelter to see the bunny rabbits.


Ayden on the other hand I missed seeing him when his mother came to drop off Seydee, his older sister, back here in Oakland. This kid is ozing cuteness as you can see for yourself w/ ice cream all over his face.

Last week after giving Ayden a bath I wrapped him in a towel and made it so that it wouldn't fall off him if he walked around. He looked just like a little monk, shaved head and all, as he walked from room to room. Don't worry, i'll get a picture of that and put it up.

No comments: