Monday, February 4, 2008

My Bad

My apologies to everyone for not keeping my blog up-to-date. As many of you guys already know, on September 26 my life completely changed w/ the birth of Ian Chao Her.

Studio Baby
It’s been so amazing these last 4.5 months watching him grow and develop. I feel I truly understand that old cliché “Life is a blessing” now since Ian has been born. Of course this is a huge part of what I’ve been up to these past 5 months.
Precious


Also, in November I had a chance to revisit Melbourne, Australia. It was again an amazing experience as I had a chance to see old friends and meet tons and tons of new friends.
Seeing Stars in Melbourne

Family

And recently my big bro and his beautiful wife visited us here in Oakland. I had the chance to take them to do a really really cool hike at Point Reyes National Seashores. It involved lots of getting wet in the ocean water and boulder to boulder hoping, but the payoffs were well worth it: gorgeous waterfall and caves.
Seclusion

Serenity

With the Lunar New Year fastly approaching I can honestly look back and reflect on this past year and to see how lucky and blessed I’ve been by the Universe.

Diggity

No comments: