Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BEWARE: Passport processing taking up to 100 times longer than usual


SF Parking Lot Shoot 2
Originally uploaded by Rob Diggity
Hey folks, if I were you, i'd apply for a passport ASAP even if you're not planning to travel out of the country for the next 10 years. Check out this article written about why its taking so long. with a quick google search i've just seen this article about how Congress is intervening in the passport back up.

After waiting for 6 weeks for expedite service, countless hours of phote calls to the National Passport Agency, numerous headaches and total fustration May and I had to go into the agency 2 days before our trip to get Skylar's passport. So be warned, folks.

At least I had a chance to do a quickie photo shoot w/ my fav. kid model, Charles Paul. Very urban, yes, i know. Took this shot (more on my flickr-click on the picture to be routed to my flickr account) in the parking lot of Canton Restuarant right across Folsom Street from the SF Passport Agency.

No comments: