Friday, July 13, 2007

How it all started


Mom and Dad's wedding
Originally uploaded by Rob Diggity
After getting back from Fresno this weekend my sister brought back some old photos that belong to my parents. It's amazing what photography can do and accomplish: capture that moment in time for the end of time.

Everything that I am today I owe to my parents. I'm honored to call myself their son and I live each day of my life in accordance to what they would have wanted me to, especially carrying on with the spiritual journey they've already help established.

I miss my parents dearly and there's not a day that passes that I don't think about them. My mom would have been 52 years old this year, my father 63.

1 comment:

ed pingol said...

wow-

i'm sure that this must be a very special moment for you. it's great to see things like this because this is solid proof of what we're doing is a good thing. people will look back at our photos years from now and feel the same way as you did.

keep up the great work... i know you're not too far away from where we are, so i'm sure we'll meet someday. coffee perhaps?

= )

take care,
//ed